Delivery Methods: Classroom, Virtual Training
Duration: 2 days
Level: Details, Configuration & Transaction
Languages: English, German, Spanish other languages available on request.
- Managing Users
- Create and manage User accounts
- Assign Delegates
- Manage Test Users and test data
- Manage company credit cards
- Configure Delegates
- Manage access to the reporting tools
- Reimbursement Process
- Process expense reports
- Manage reimbursement currencies
- Monitor reimbursement batches
- Monitor Payees
- Configure batches
- Manage cash advances
- Modify basic workflows
- Implementing Company Policies
- Modify travel allowance settings
- Manage Attendee Import Templates
- Manage Attendee types and settings
- Configure audit rules and exceptions
- Configure mileage reimbursement
- Configure email reminders
- Configure receipt requirements
- Configure workflow emails
- Administer Attendee records
- Basic Site Settings
- Map Concept Fields
- Configure localisation
- Configure locations
- Manage printable reports
- Configure reporting options
- Managing account codes
- Define Site Settings
- Manage custom lists
- Manage Company Notes
- Use the proxy role
- Monitor batches
- View the Configuration Report
- Administration and basic configuration of SAP Concur Professional Expense Sites.
- Manages all tasks that can be performed with restricted permission.
- System administrators who are responsible for basic configuration
- Day-to-day system maintenance employees.
- This course is meant only for companies not for individuals !
- Max 15 attendees.